I have been practicing as a qualified counsellor since 2009. My core training is person centred, humanistic counselling. Relationship with the client is at the foremost of my practice, I integrate my learning and training into my practice to enhance my skills to work with others.
- Stress Management Dip 2016
- BSC Therapeutic Counselling 2012
- Counselling Dip 2007-2009
- ILM Level 3PTTLS Level 4 Working with Parents level 3
- Triple P Level 4 Accredited Group and Standard Practitioner
- NNEB Working with children Diploma
- Group work skills with young people and children
Continued Practice Development
I am committed to life long learning and take part in regular training. I value learning new skills and ways of working. BACP require counsellors to have at least 30 hours of CPD a yea. I have CPD in a broad range of children's and adolescent issues, adult issues, different therapeutic approaches and different skills.