I have been practicing as a qualified counsellor since 2009. I am now an Accredited BACP counsellor.
My core training is person centred, humanistic counselling. Relationship with the client is at the foremost of my practice.
I integrate my continual learning and training into my practices to enhance my skills to work with others effectively, with focus and integrity.
- Diploma Working with children/young people therapeutically 2016
- Stress Management Dip 2016
- BSC Therapeutic Counselling 2012
- Counselling Dip 2007-2009
- ILM Level 3PTTLS Level 4 Working with Parents level 3
- Triple P Level 4 Accredited Group and Standard Practitioner
- NNEB Working with children Diploma
- Group work skills with young people and children
Continued Practice Development
I am committed to life long learning and take part in regular training. I value learning new skills and ways of working. BACP require counsellors to have at least 30 hours of Continual Practice Development a year.